1 cup rice porridge or oats
2 cups milk of choice
5 grapes / cut in quarters
2 strawberries / diced
6-10 blueberries / cut in half
Paw paw or Mango (optional)
1 Tbsp Dried cranberries (optional)
½ tsp shea seeds
½ tsp sunflower seeds
½ flax seeds
1 Tbsp honey
- Cut all fruit first before cooking porridge.
- Pour rice porridge into medium saucepan and add milk. Place on stove at medium heat, once saucepan starts heating add honey.
- Leave to cook for 10 – 15 mins and stir regularly.
- Once cooked pour porridge onto plate or bowl.
- Sprinkle your fruit then seeds onto porridge. Add more honey for desired sweetness.
- Ready to eat.
Blueberries are low in calories but high in fibre, vitamin C and vitamin K. They have the highest antioxidant levels of all common fruits and vegetables.
For our vegetarians Flax Seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acid.